Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009.
They recruit freshers through Amcat exam.
- BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2016 batch - Full time courses only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate (for Maharashtra Region Universities 55% aggregate) at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
CTC Offered: INR 3,50,000 PA
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills